The best faucet and shower manufacturers have interesting history on their evolution.
Some factories of these multinationals evolved from family businesses. In an instance, two faucet manufacturers emerged from one family. The first manufacturing company from a father and the second company from his son. The son and other descendants of the founding father ultimately joined the board of directors of the pioneer company to preserve the history and values of the products.
2. Investment in Research
The best faucets can withstand water pressure of 150 bar while the average standard water pressure is 3 bar.
The best manufacturers perform weight tests on their products, especially the faucets. Some sales representatives stand on these faucets to showcase the strength in weight resistance.
- Multiple finish layers on faucet and shower:
The very best manufacturers perform laboratory tests on the corrosion resistance and limescale accumulation on their faucets, shower heads. They invest heavily in specially electroplated finishes in 7 different layers to enhance the life span of these products.
The best faucets are designed to conserve water and provide various types with flow rates from 10L/min, 5L/min, 3L/min, 1.5L/min.
Extensive research and testing leads to the best innovations for contemporary faucets and showers.
- Rubber aerators at faucet nozzle to prevent limescale blockage by finger rubbing the aerator to clear debris from nozzle.
- 3-Pinhole rubber bubbles at each outlet hole from shower head to produce various water droplet sensations notably the ‘powder rain’.
- Multifunction shower accessories with convenience push buttons to switch between droplet preferences or combine water droplets from all available water outlets. The best showers have one, two, three, four or more functions at the ‘push’ of buttons.
- The best manufacturers offer alternative materials and functional shapes such as glass and flat surfaced faucets to carry items as water outlets for luxurious brands.
- The best showers offer a whole new experience by reinventing the way water impacts the body during use.
- These products are developed in fully and semi automated factories.
To preserve their brand names, the best manufacturers carry out thorough research, contemporary design and innovation to guarantee the durability of their products.
Due to confidence in superior faucets and shower accessories produced, the best manufacturers offer to replace products damaged below the expected life cycle from use. QA/QC is second to none with no allowance for sale of faucets with defects such as a speckle, scratch or discolouration.
Based on all the above, the best faucets and showers undergo extensive research in user experience, design, function and excellence in production.
BuildersEnquiry.com is not liable to any article or content on its website. All procedures or suggestions are provided as guidelines and if carried out must be considered with caution.